Outfit / Black buckle boots Manfield

06:32

Hey guys, how was your weekend? I've had an incredibly lazy one, which I'm really happy about. Last week I felt a bit ill, and since I finally didn't have a lot of homework I had some time off to relax. My grandmother's got a new puppy who's name is Rose, and she is just about 2 months old. I've visited her twice this weekend to spend some time and cuddle up a bit. She is so adorable!
Also I've shot this outfit today! In collaboration with Manfield, one of my favourite shops for shoes, I was able to get my hands on two pair of buckle boots. Buckle boots are very on trend this season. I love to combine them with a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a casual/chique top like this one with big sleeves (which are also trendy this season by the way!). This way you create an edgy yet feminine look, and you're fashionable without doing to much effort. Plus, it's comfortable as well!
What I love about these shoes from Manfield is that they fit my feet like a glove, literally. I have quite narrow feet, but they're tall at the same time (size 41!). I was so scared the buckle boots wouldn't fit me, but it turns out I love to walk in them. I'm very contended about the quality of the shoes as well. These ones are leather material and it feels very supple on the feet. Since they're not too expensive for a pair of high quality leather shoes I think this is a big plus!

What I'm wearing:
Shoes: Manfield (here)
Jeans & top: Zara
Watch: Lucardi (article)
Earrings: het Gasseltje 's-Hertogenbosch

Have a nice week! xoxo Isabella

You Might Also Like

9 reacties

  1. Zo'n trui met van die speciale mouwen vind ik echt zo leuk! Alleen sommigen zeggen dat het soms lastig kan zijn, dus ik heb zo'n trui zelf nog niet gekocht ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toffe outfit, staat je goed! :)

    xx Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een toffe schoenen! en die top is ook erg leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje! Ze lopen ook heel fijn, another plus :)

      Delete