Outfit / Furry coat

16:00

Hi everyone, how has your Christmas been so far? We've celebrated Christmas mainly on Christmas-eve, because my mum is a flight attendant. She had to work on the first day of Christmas...:( We had dinner at my grandmother's house and we also got some very nice presents, which I'll share with you soon.

In this outfitpost I wear some of my favourite pieces of the moments, for example my furry coat. It's so warm and cozy and I feel like you can put it on everything. Furthermore I wear a new pair of jeans from Zara, and they seem to fit me perfectly. These are going to be one of my favourite pair of trousers for sure. 
Coat: unknown brand // Jeans: Zara // Shoes: Invito (2015) // Top: H&M // Earrings: Forever21 // Necklaces: Zara

You Might Also Like

14 reacties

  1. Oh, die jas is echt geweldig! Ook een mooie top. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt een leuke outfit! Vind je rode top erg mooi :) wel jammer dat je moeder eerste kerstdag moest werken, maar wel leuk dat je het bij je oma vierde. Ben benieuwd wat je hebt gekregen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Morgen in een diary zie je al een preview van wat ik heb gekregen, er komt later een apart artikel over online :) x

      Delete
  3. Je jas is zo leuk! En mooie foto's :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look stunning lovely! I love this outfit <3

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's so sweet of you, thank you! x

      Delete
  5. Cute jeans! That hem line is so in style. I love warm coats like that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I also love these kind of hem lines! Thank you:)

      Delete
  6. Ahh superleuke outfit! Je jas is zo leuk! Ziet er ook heerlijk warm uit :)

    ReplyDelete