2x healthy, Insta-worthy and easy breakfast recipes

13:45

If you follow me on Instagram you might have noticed that I love posting pictures of my breakfast. Fun fact, I have tons of pictures on my Iphone I've never posted, just because I know I would probably lose followers if I'd post them everyday (it would just be too much, you get me;). I just love a good, healthy, good-looking breakfast; it's my favourite meal of the day. Now that I still have my summer vacation I have a lot of time to cook and try out new, healthy breakfasts. A while ago I received several DM's of people asking me for recipes! This is why I wondered you might like it if I'd post two of my favourite breakfast meals. They are (of course) healthy, easy to prepare and they're definitely Instagram-worthy. Click 'read more' for when I've got your attention :)

Banana/oatmeal pancakes with blueberries, chiaseeds and agave syrop
These are amazing if you like American pancakes as much as I do. Since they are not very healthy, I prefer to make myself these banana/oatmeal ones. Top it of with some fresh picked blueberries, some banana slices, chia seeds and agave syrop and you're good to go!

Ingredients (1 person)
  • 1 egg
  • 1 banana (I never use the whole banana so I have some left for the topping;)
  • 5 tablespoons of rolled oats
  • a pinch of cinnamon
  • a little bit baking soda (don't use too much of this stuff; otherwise you'll taste this in your pancakes...)
  • Coconut oil
  • Agave syrop, blueberries and chia seeds to top it off (optional)
Preparation
  1. Mash a banana with a fork until you have a 'jelly' looking substance
  2. Crush one egg and add it to your banana. Whisk together until smooth. 
  3. Add the rolled oats to your mixture and mix until smooth. 
  4. Now finally add a pinch of cinnamon and a little bit of baking soda. Make sure you blend this stuff really good, otherwise you'll taste it (which is actually gross).
  5. Put some coconut oil in a frying pan and now make yourself three pancakes out of the mixture. 
  6. Add your toppings and you're done! This is the part you can actually make it look very Instagram-worthy. The decorating part is always my favourite :)
Ricemilk oatmeal with superfoods (vegan!)
Oatmeal is probably my go-to meal in the morning. Besides that it's healthy it's also very easy to make and filling as well. I like to prepare mine with ricemilk since this has a natural sweet flavour to it, which is nice since I like my oats to taste a bit sweet.

Ingrediënts
  • 5 tablespoons of rolled oats
  • about a cup of ricemilk (I would recommend a little less than a cup)
  • superfood toppings (banana slices, blueberries, chia seeds; whatever you prefer)
Preparation
  1. Put your rolled oats and the ricemilk in a pan and put it on the stove for about 5 to 10 minutes.
  2. Don't forget to stirr! Reduce the heat slightly when it boils. You don't want it to overboil.
  3. Pour your oatmeal in a bowl and start decorating it with some superfoods. I always like a pinch of cinnamon, some banana slices and some (dried) berries. 
Bon appetit! xoxo

You Might Also Like

9 reacties

  1. ohh myyy, ziet er zó lekker uit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah eigenlijk heel simpel te maken en het ziet er zo leuk uit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so yummie! thanks for sharing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look SO good. And yes, definitely insta-worthy! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh deze zien dr allemaal zo lekker uit! Hou echt van ontbijt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm die zien er lekker uit.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete